Focus and Scope
The main objective of this academic publication is to create an exchange platform between researchers, teachers and scholars that study, teach, learn or are connected to the educational or educational associated disciplines. Our aim is to build and maintain a mutually beneficial and long-term bidirectional informational dialogue among our authors and beneficiaries of the published research.
Its principal scope is to disseminate the latest research findings and scientific advances in the educational field of study, exploring traditional and modern tendencies, observing social and cultural effects and investigating interdisciplinary methodologies. We invite our collaborators to actively participate with their latest scientific research, with their theoretical and practical experience at the development of this informational platform as a novel tool for the advancement of educational science. Our publication provides an active instrument to the authors for publishing and distributing their achievements world-wide according with the Open Access policies and methods as well as a powerful tool for the researcher in order to obtain theoretical and practical knowledge for future research projects.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
This journal follows double blind review method preserving the reciprocal academic appreciation, respect and impartiality between authors and reviewers.
The peer review process:
1. A designated member of the editorial board will make an initial assessment about the quality and suitability of a submission in terms of scope, originality and plagiarism. This assessment it allows our qualified reviewers a better usage of their time and resources. Paper written within the guidelines regarding the structure of the paper is thus very important.
2. Once the designated internal editorial board member is satisfied about the suitability of a submission, it is sent to two anonymous peer reviewers for their comment.
3. The reviewer will assign marks and make comment about following six categories:
- Originality of the paper
- The value of the research question and research gap.
- The soundness of the conceptual and technical or methodological framework.
- Insightful discussion in result and discussion section
- The policy implications of the paper
- Academic writing quality.
4. The decision/remarks/suggestions will be communicated to the author(s).
Starting with January 2018 JEAS will publish 2-4 issues\year.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
2. What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. "Personally identifiable information" means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, email address;
- your Open Access Publishing Group user and password;
- any account-preference information you provide us;
- your computer's domain name and IP address, indicating;
- where your computer is located on the Internet;
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission - although unless you opt out, we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
a). as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
c). in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
d). as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
e). to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
g). as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
h). as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Open Access Publishing Group its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
3. Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Open Access Publishing Group uses "cookies" to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
5. External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
6. Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- to not share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Open Access Publishing Group Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against "malware" (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
7. Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Open Access Publishing Group's Web site and service(s). Open Access Publishing Group does not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
9. Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing Open Access Publishing Group!
Copyright Policy Statement
By submitting an article, the author(s) confirm(s) and guarantee(s) on behalf of him-/herself and any co-author(s) that the manuscript has not been submitted or published elsewhere, and that he or she hold(s) all copyright in and titles to the submitted contribution, including any figures, photographs, line drawings, plans, maps, sketches, and tables, and that the article and its contents do not infringe in any way on the rights of third parties. The author indemnifies and holds harmless the publisher from any third-party claims.
After the publication the author(s) retain(s) the copyrights of their published research works under a CC BY - Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 which allows the users to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for any purpose, even commercially, with the condition of attribution (users must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made). Users may do so in any reasonable manner. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as the user follows the license terms.
The entire legal code of CC BY - Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 is available here.
Editorial Board Membership Policy
1. All our published research works can be freely accessed, visualized, downloaded and modified under a Creative Common License 4.0. No registration or creating of an account are necessary.
3. After submitting, an informative email containing the present publication procedure will be sent at the email address provided by the submitter. The review procedure begins after the author communicate us his agreement \ acknowledgement of our publication procedure.
4. After the manuscript’s review, the submitter is informed about the acceptance of his submission at the email address provided by the submitter. In case of accepted manuscripts, an informative email is containing the details for the processing fee payment procedure.
5. The Article Processing Fee is required to be paid only if the article has been accepted for publication. It has a fixed amount no matter how many authors, pages, graphic content the article may have.
6. After the payment of the processing fee, the manuscript is updated, edited, formatted and published on the current issue of the selected journal. A DOI is assigned and a publication certificate is issued.
7. The article’s file (a pdf file), the publication certificate are sent attached at an informative email containing the addresses of the issue, abstract’s and article’s page.
Processing Charge, Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policies
1. Processing Charge Policy
Open access publishing is a new generation non-profit digital publishing where the author(s) is\are charged an Article Processing Charge (APC) which allows the covering of:
- the operative costs occasioned by the publication procedures (editing, processing, indexing); and
- the administrative costs (web-hosting, web-mastering, upgrades) which allow maintaining the publications and their contents available on-line, anytime, for free, to anyone, as requested by the Open Access principles.
The APC is the only requested fee for the online publishing of an article.
2. Payment Policy
After the submission, the author(s) must:
- acknowledge and confirm the publication procedures; and
- agree that in case of the acceptance of the submitted manuscript, the publication will occur only after the payment of the APC.
After the acceptance for publication, the author(s) is\are informed about and become(s) responsible for the payment of the APC. A mail containing the detailed modalities of payment is provided. The payment can be made by using any of the following modalities:
- via on-line busing credit\debit card payment;
- via International transfer.
Prompt payment is advised, as the article will not be published until the payment is received.
During the all the publication procedure and, especially during the payment process, in order to avoid any unpleasant situation, the communication is highly recommended. In case of delayed payment, lack of communication, etc. the rejection of the submitted article will be applied.
3. Refund Policy
Open Access Publishing Group will agree, at its discretion, for the repay in case an article has not been published within 30 days from the date of payment, if the fact occurs as consequence of Open Access Publishing Group fault. The policy applies only in case the publisher delays the publication. The refund policy does not apply, on any circumstances once\after the article is published and available online.
4. Cancellation Policy
Open Access Publishing Group does not encourage the withdrawal of a manuscript once the submitted article was reviewed and accepted. It also does not allow the cancellation; the withdrawal or the refund of the processing fee once\after the article has been published.
5. Complaints Policy
Article Processing Charge (APC)
Beginning with Sept. 1, 2020 the Article Processing Charge (APC) for JEAS is 150USD.